Extra weight when not dealt with in the right way may cause serious problems and may in some cases lead to the death of an individual. Being overweight is described as a condition in which an individual has more fat in the body than is optimally healthy.
Becoming overweight is easy especially in places with sufficient food supply and sedentary lifestyles. There are quite a good number of individuals globally who are working on losing weight. There are various body organs and organ systems that are affected by over-accumulation of fat in the body.
Some of the negative effects of excess fats are:
1. The first effect of excess fat is that it may cause cardiovascular problems. These are problems related to the heart and circulatory system. When there is a higher accumulation of fat in the blood vessels, they tend to get blocked and the heart has to pump harder to see that the blood moves to its destination. This causes problems to the heart and may even lead to heart attacks.
2. The second effect may affect the digestive organs. There are several gastrointestinal problems that are caused by excess fat in the body. These may cause complications during digestion.
It would therefore be very necessary that one works on a way of losing weight before developing complications. Exercise is the perfect way to get rid of excess fat. Working out with powerblock dumbbell is one of the perfect ways to shed off some weight.
Combining resistance training, cardio and a good diet ensures that you are on the right track. To lose weight using the dumbbells, you should target both the upper and the lower body. Working out with the dumbbells with the whole body helps you achieve a balanced and toned look while you are shedding off the fats. Dumbbells are advantageous as they allow an individual to engage more muscles of the body during the workout.
A dumbbell bench press engages the chest and the muscles therein. By exercising with the dumbbells, you also hit the biceps. The powerblock dumbbells are very efficient because they engage even the unrelated muscles as they work to bring stability to the weights as they move.
Cardio training is a long term movement which is done at a low intensity. It is important in burning calories. It increases the heart rate. This means that the body has to expend more energy and hence a good amount of fat is burnt. Resistance training is on the other hand a short term training done at a high intensity. It aids in weight loss by expending calories and increasing the rate of metabolism.
To engage the upper body using the dumbbells, they are often pushed upwards or raised upwards from the ground. To target the lower body, the dumbbells are held with the body being the responsible for their motion. Here are the exercises that could be done with the powerblock dumbbells. Know more on http://fitnessexercisereviews.com.
1. Bench press. It engages the chest.
2. Curls. They engage the biceps.
3. Dumbbell kickbacks which target the triceps.
The powerblock dumbbells are rather efficient in aiding weight loss.